The Forgotten Causes of Hair Fall! [Three Bad Habits to Avoid]
Sure enough everyone has bad habits but some bad habits really give adverse effect at our appearance. Especially the hair…
In this post, I wanna share 3 bad habits on how to reduce hair loss. These are some causes of hair fall often over looked by people!
1. Avoid super tight ponytails, buns, braids or whatever styles that’s glued to your hair
Those habits can lead to traction alopecia, or hair loss that results from too much tension on the hair and scalp.
Instead, what you should do is…
- Make sure your hair still has some movement when you put it back or up
- Make sure you can wiggle the hair around the crown of your head a bit too.
2. Bad diet
Often, the factors leading to hair fall among men and women are bad diet or deficiency of nutrients.
Do note that certain nutrients that has impact to hair loss include protein, iron, vitamin B, zinc and selenium.
So how to reduce hair loss?
- Make sure you’re getting your recommended daily allowances of all the key vitamins, minerals and macronutrients.
- But be sure not to eat too much because eating twice the recommended portion will not give you more hairs. (Sorry)
3. Always Running Hot
Whatever heat it is, be it blow dryer, flatiron or curling iron, it definitely leads to thinning by creating air bubbles within the hair shaft. This will make your hairs more prone to breakage!
You will notice after some time…your hair looks thinner or that strands break more easily than they used to.
So, how to prevent hair loss? (Well, this is based on my reading…)
- Use cool setting on hair dryers and avoid other hot styling tools altogether.
- Or perhaps medium settings usually in the range of 200 degree
- Alternatively, always coat your hair with a heat-protectant product
- And don’t go over the same sections of hair repeatedly
- If possible, use a wide-spaced, even-toothed comb to avoid hair getting stuck in it and breaking.
Well… what if I tell ya there’s a shortcut on how to prevent hair loss? Overcome this causes of hair fall at home without the hassle of going to hair specialist. Many people have success with it and ultimately it’s money-back guaranteed!!
…Then I highly recommend a powerful new device to treat hair fall:
With it, you can stop hair fall at home within 6 months or if not, your money refunded. 🙂
Best of all, iRestore Laser Hair Growth System works extremely fast, drug-free and no negative side effects. It only takes 25 mins per session and to be used 3-4 times a week. If you want to stop and looking for something to promote hair growth, give it a shot. I think you’ll be pretty satisfied with the results.
Here read my full review to know more about it : ==> Read My Full Review of iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Here
My special thanks to oprah.com for the insightful information for this blog post!